Options

NEED HELP URGENT, DOES FINAL EXAM HAVE PRATICAL ??

monkey_ninja3monkey_ninja3 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
hey guys, after completing the ccna 1- 4 now im going to book up my cisco exam tommorow.
Can you tell me, is the exam just multiple choice questions or is there also a practical test ??

How many questions are there in the exam and whats the pass rate?

I'd be grateful if you can answer me, thank you! icon_idea.gif

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The Exam Blueprint has the general answers... you'll get the number of questions and the amount of time you get just before you start the exam.

Its mostly multiple choice, but you will also get other types of questions. You can view the pre-exam demo online at the CCNA Prep Center. The SIMs are hands on practical questions.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Thanks for the swift reply, I checked out the blueprint looks really helpful.

I know this sounds dumb, do I have to do it all on a multiple choice exam, or do I have to actually physically connect the routers etc at the exam ?

Or are there sims at the exam, which we use?
  • Options
    malcyboodmalcybood Member Posts: 900 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It gives a scenario that you need to solve and a simulator similar to the lab activities in the curriculum
  • Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Maybe you should get your finger out and do some research.Start with the FAQ and search engine.
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    thanks admin, I appreciate your help. Thats answered me.

As to the other dude - I did research the forum and other sources before I asked, if you can point out where it specifies this question else where, then please point it out instead of insulting me meaninglessly.

Thanks again to admin, very grateful. icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I took Ed's suggestion and searched.... found the links to those places you should check out in an old post of mine. :D
    mikej412 wrote:
    Your friend may need to get a free login account to the CCNA Prep Center to access the direct link to the Exam Interface Tutorial (a.k.a, the pre-test demo)

If you watch the demo tonight, you can use that time before the exam to jot down any notes (or your subnetting **** sheet) on your scratch paper (erasable dry erase scratch board).

The CCNA Forum FAQ has the "How do the actual simulator questions work and how are they scored?" section that you may want to read.

A bunch of people need multiple tries to pass the CCNA.... others do it easily on their first try. I just figure 100% of the people who have studied and are ready, pass. And about 100% of the people who have studied and aren't ready, fail.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
  • Options
    KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
  • Options
    LOkrasaLOkrasa Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□