Options

passed intro-883!!!!!

techman-aka-Formattechman-aka-Format Inactive Imported Users Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
hello all,
Its been quite a while since ive posted last.
last time ive posted was about three years ago. I had just passed m CCNA (640-607) which was especially hard after failing four times!. I enrolled in the CCNP academy and passed. and after taking two CCNP exams I failed both of them. then I was out in the field for a while, and took some time off. then I got hired on with a company, and last year my CCNA expired. so Im back to renew and yesterday I took my intro exam and passed!!!!! the exam ws failry easy and I had two lab sims which I had no problem with. I have alot of hands on experience configuring routers and switches. I scored 100% in design and support. so I might end up getting my CCDA in the future. but now its on to ICND and I will be recerted! then on to call manager, and then CCNP!
information belongs to the public! hack the planet!

Comments

• Options
    GeorgeMcFly22GeorgeMcFly22 Member Posts: 109
  • Options
    Sulblk27Sulblk27 Member Posts: 148
    Great job...and welcome back
    Someone asked me when will my studying be over......
  • Options
    borumasborumas Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, lol, you got the same score I did a few weeks ago, good luck on the ICND!
  • Options
    iprouteiproute Member Posts: 269
    Congrats man. Let us know how the ICND goes.

I'm planning to tackle the INTRO within two weeks or so. Good luck to both of us :)
    CCNP Progress
    ROUTE [X] :: SWITCH [X] :: TSHOOT [X]
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    seraphusseraphus Member Posts: 307
    Congrats! icon_cheers.gif
    Lab first, ask questions later
  • Options
    DirtySouthDirtySouth Member Posts: 314 ■□□□□□□□□□