Options

help!!! iINTRO!!!

ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
im taking the test tomorrow i want to know how hard the test is, i use ciscopress
If you stop getting better, you cease being good

Comments

• Options
    boyles23boyles23 Member Posts: 130
    You probably need to look at the blueprint for the test and see how much of the information you understand. I am studying for it right now myself but there is numerous posts in the CCNA forum on people who have passed and what they encountered. I don't believe in luck, but good luck anyways!

:D
  • Options
    thanx man!!! i did but i was thinking if it came with some ICND questions or wut kind of questions can i expect
  • Options
    james_james_ Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It's pretty stright forward. The only thing I will tell you is that the questions make you think, hard. Don't go for the obvious answer straight away. I relied very heavily on the CISCO Press book to get me through the INTRO, and passed comfortably. If you know this book from front to back, you will have no problem. Don't expect any ICND level questions. Good luck for tomorrow... to both of us... (ICND for me... icon_cry.gif )
  • Options
    liteheddedlitehedded Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I didn't see anything on my exam that was not covered in the cisco press INTRO book
  • Options
    thanx to all for the advice...and good look 2 i probably get back to you and ask you about that test 2 thax
  • Options
    KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    Good Luck Bud. Let us know how you get on.
    Kam.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    kafifi13kafifi13 Member Posts: 259
    Hey Man goodluck. I'm going to take the exam hopefully in a few weeks. Just finished the Cisco INTRO book. Let me know how it goes. I really want to take this exam and get it over with and move onto ICND.

Does anybody know where i can buy/download or get a free INTRO exam. I want something that will simulate the real thing with the time and the type of questions such as configuration.