Options

fail!!!!!

ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
cant bealive it as soon as a saw the first simulator question i freaked out my mind went blank it took me more than 10 minutes to concentrate and another 10 minutes answear tha question it was really easy the test wasnt hard as i was expenting to be then i didnt have anough time so i left 4 questions that i didnt answear my score was 800 i needed it 25 more points to pass it im really upset and counldnt stop looking at the clock either... but now i know wut to expect im gonna nail it next time icon_cry.gif
thank ya guy for your advices
If you stop getting better, you cease being good

Comments

• Options
    malcyboodmalcybood Member Posts: 900 ■■■□□□□□□□
    don't worry man I had exactly the same situation first time I sat it. The second time round you know what to expect sim wise and complexity of questions.

You'll get it next time icon_cool.gif

Malc
  • Options
    IncInc Member Posts: 184
    I second that.
  • Options
    lauplaup Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    u needed 49 more points :>
  • Options
    antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102
    laup wrote:
    u needed 49 more points :>

Yeah, I thought his scoring was a bit off...

Anyway, work on being less nervous. I know how the exam atmosphere can irritate nerves, but you need to work though simulations in a noisy or hostile like environment just to see if you can concentrate on the completing simulations...

Just keep practicing on calming your nerves and prepare for the worst with simulations.
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Relax, brush up on your weak areas, and try it again. Don't let it bother you.

Good Luck! icon_cool.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    carveonecarveone Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hell I was freaking out a bit the second time. The sims make you lose your cool a bit and I believe the ccna deliberately has all the hard questions at the start in order to throw you. That darn clock sits there and mocks you too. 25 questions left and 30 mins.. arrrrgghhh!

That's why I posted before about not trying to memorise the netmasks. Doing it while sitting here is easy: /29 is .248, increment of 8, wildcard of 0.0.0.7. Easy. Doing it under stress is a totally different matter. I lost tons of time working that stuff out and failed the first time with 835.

The second time I wrote them down on one of the sheets before the exam started (+ the frame relay stuff which can be hard to remember: point-to-point is interface-dlci etc) and stood it up at the side of the desk. Then you just glance for the answer. I had 12 minutes free at the end of the exam much to my annoyance :D. Cause damned if I could think straight in the switch simlet. Who's the vtp server? Oh no!? Can't think. Panic. Next...

Oh yeah - passed (974). Yayyyy. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
    it was the intro icon_eek.gif i only study for 3 weeks for dat one i guess i tought it would be as simple as the comptia but u know so my scored was 800 and for the intro u need 825 but i will c next time
    If you stop getting better, you cease being good
  • Options
    DirtySouthDirtySouth Member Posts: 314 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You'll do better next time. Go ahead and schedule the retake and study up.