Passed INTRO

benbuiltpcbenbuiltpc Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just passed with a 900. Not too tough, just one sim that hit me like a brick wall (but after a while it clicked and I nailed it).

If you are, as I did, taking the test after the first 2 Academy courses, the material/labs you've covered are almost exactly like the real test. No big surprises, and no ACLs.

Comments

• kafifi13kafifi13 Member Posts: 259
    What was the Sim that caught you off guard? From all the ones i did on the practice test they honestly seem pretty easy. Seems like basic configuratons of interfaces. Unless the practice tests i'm using are too easy.
  • IncInc Member Posts: 184
    kafifi13 wrote:
    What was the Sim that caught you off guard? From all the ones i did on the practice test they honestly seem pretty easy. Seems like basic configuratons of interfaces. Unless the practice tests i'm using are too easy.

NDA prohibits to disclose that.
  • KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    benbuiltpc wrote:
    I just passed with a 900. Not too tough, just one sim that hit me like a brick wall (but after a while it clicked and I nailed it).

If you are, as I did, taking the test after the first 2 Academy courses, the material/labs you've covered are almost exactly like the real test. No big surprises, and no ACLs.

Well done Ben... Now the icnd and your done. Nice one.
    Kam.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Which Academy? One of the City Colleges in the city?

<<yeah, I split this off into it's own topic -- good news deserves it's own thread :D >>
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!