Options

Cisco ASE programme

2»

Comments

• Options
    kozunakkozunak Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone I am new to this forum but is has helped me a lot.
    I just passed my CCNA and applied for a job with CISCO for the ASE program. I had my phone interview and now I am waiting for an update. However, I did get this message on my online application:
    " Applications for Latin America, Central Eastern Europe and the Commenwealth of Independent States have now closed. To register your interest for next season please click here"

Does this mean that I was not selected for this position and/or any further interviews or does this message means that they are no longer accepting applications for this year??? A little confused.

Thanks in advance icon_idea.gif
  • Options
    ZblaJhaNiZblaJhaNi Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Did anyone receive a update form Cisco after phone interview?I am still waiting, but the day of Assessment centre (i think it is on 17 an 18 april) is closer and closer icon_sad.gif
    ...to the stars through difficulties...
  • Options
    alchung4alchung4 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys,

This discussion has some great info and I really appreciate you sharing it with us newbies. I had a successful phone interview just a few days ago.

My question is for those who have been in the ASE program. How long did it take between your phone and in-person interview? Also, how long was it between your in-person interview and your acceptance/refusal to the ASE program?

Thanks a lot!