Passed Today

ISOTechISOTech Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
Hi there,
I'm Gianluca from Italy, just passed my 70-210 exam today, first try...
it was 60 questions in 180 minutes (included 30 plus minutes cause my country's mother language is different from english). I was quite curious to know my score, but it wasn't indicated at the end of my exam.
I've a question for you on this board:
I'd like to access the "MCP Member Site". To gain access to MCP Member content, I must associate my MCP profile with my Microsoft .NET Passport, then i've to provide those informations:

Last Name
Home Phone (last 4 digits)
Country
VendorRegistration ID

I have no problems with first 4 requests...but what about the "VendorRegistration ID"??? I had my Document from the MTEC witch contains: "Candidate ID", "Site ID", "Registration" and "Validation"...i tried all of them, but without results: i still can't access the member contents...

Thanks for your interest

P.S. A special THANKS to Webmaster --> Your Technotes and Pratice Exams was really helpful!!!

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats on the pass! I'm glad our material helped :D
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Microsoft should send you an email confirming your pass and providing you with the information needed to access the MCP Secured Site.

(If I remember correctly??)

The VendorRegistrationID might be the temporary password microsoft provides you in the email that they send. I just looked over mine when I passed and couldn't find it on there.

Hope that helps
  • tahjzhuantahjzhuan Member Posts: 288 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congratulations!
  • ISOTechISOTech Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks...i got it... :D
  • GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • maxxammaxxam Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I had the same issues with the vendor ID. I used the confirmation# issued by Prometric. That worked for me.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    well done on the pass
    A+ Moderator