Options

I'm taking hardware on the 13th

Hungryman99Hungryman99 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
What type of questions are on the test? :)

Comments

• Options
    CorgiCorgi Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You're certainly brave taking it on Friday the 13th!!

As for questions, it's a real mish mash. My questions tended to centre around Networking (types of cables etc), Hard Drive problems, Laser Printer problems, COM/I/O questions (not many in all honesty) and some general what would you do in this situation if as a tech someone .... (those questions aren't in the syllabus and are really common sense).

My advice to you is that 1 hour 30 goes really quickly when faced with 100 questions. Good Luck!! :)
    "It's not the taking part that counts, it's how drunk you get afterwards ..."
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    What type of questions are on the test? :)

Anything that appears on the objectives is fair game. I do hope you've downloaded and read them before this point though.

Best wishes
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Hungryman99Hungryman99 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I don't believe in the friday the 13th superstition; in fact I'm feeling real confident. :)

Corgi, thanks for giving me a clue as for what's on the test, and Plantwiz thanks for reminding me to look over the objectives.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    best of luck tomorrow, let us know how you get on :)
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    initialdinitiald Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm taking hardware on the 13th

Man, I have 2 interviews tomorrow! icon_eek.gif

Anyway, good luck to you.
    Regg'

"Life without knowledge is death in disguise."