Options

Office Space TPS Reports

Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
Well anyone who's a fan of the movie should like this, these are actually modelled exactly after the TPS reports in the movie.

Have fun with these at work!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3649/TPS-Report-from-Office-Space
Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University

Comments

• Options
    seraphusseraphus Member Posts: 307
    Thanks, I can wait to submit these to my managers.... all 8 of 'em!

:)
    Lab first, ask questions later
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    On a related note, have any of you played the Office Space game? Those support calls can wait, check it out.

http://www.foxhome.com/officespace/officeSpaceGame.php
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    classic
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to need you to come in on Saturday and Sunday as well.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    You could always get the whole kit, or maybe just the Swingline stapler. Just remember, regardless of which one you buy, you have to ask yourself one question: "Is This Good for the Company?"

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    Ye Gum NokiYe Gum Noki Member Posts: 115
    Classic. right up there with Napolean Dynamite..

"You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff."
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." John Ruskin.
  • Options
    Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    Slowhand wrote:
    You could always get the whole kit, or maybe just the Swingline stapler. Just remember, regardless of which one you buy, you have to ask yourself one question: "Is This Good for the Company?"

haha I love it!
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • Options
    mrhaun03mrhaun03 Member Posts: 359
    Classic. right up there with Napolean Dynamite..

"You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff."

Are you drinking 1% cause you think you're fat. Cause you could definitely drink whole if you wanted to.
    Working on Linux+
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I bought that kit, and I was a bit pissed when I opened it.....not even a fullsize Swingline, and the button sucks, the banner is way smaller than the movie too, but I put it up in my office anyway....if I get ever get drunk enough, I might play with the Jump to Conclusions mat....by far, one of the greatest movies ever....
    i remain, he who remains to be....