Options

Trancenders ?

Irish ManIrish Man Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys

I am now working on 70-293 and I am using the MS Press book as a study guide. Is this book any good for this exam ? Also has anyone used trancenders for 293 ?

Cheers
Colin

Comments

• Options
    Ye Gum NokiYe Gum Noki Member Posts: 115
    I used the transcenders lightly. They are good training I think. I don't really like the practice quizes for this series, 291, 293, 294 because all the questions are so long, I almost get bored reading them and have to read them twice. They are hard enough on the real exams. The MS press book is OK, but, and I know I repeat myself here, I REALLY like the 2003 Administrator's Companion, 2nd Ed., for a Study Guide.
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." John Ruskin.
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    I used the Transcenders too for the exam, and they are pretty good for getting your brain from book to exam format.
    witty comment
  • Options
    Roach2010Roach2010 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    _omni_ wrote:
    I used the Transcenders too for the exam, and they are pretty good for getting your brain from book to exam format.
    I have to agree with that, once you get your head round the transcenders the exam questions are much easier to take in.