Options

failed

FerrariRalphFerrariRalph Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I failed my 70-290 today. I got 651. Is that a real bad score? I need to improve on Managing and Maintaining Access to resources. Any ideas or tips regarding this topic will be much appreciated. icon_sad.gif

Comments

• Options
    CessationCessation Member Posts: 326
    I failed my 70-290 today. I got 651. Is that a real bad score? I need to improve on Managing and Maintaining Access to resources. Any ideas or tips regarding this topic will be much appreciated. icon_sad.gif

Is this a really bad score?
    Depends on who you ask... Not bad if your just worried about taking a test...
    If its your boss then they might be weary giving you access to things.
    Your almost there though!
    Keep it up and you should be able to pass pretty easily.
    :)
    A+, MCP(270,290), CCNA 2008.
    Working back on my CCNA and then possibly CCNP.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    It's not a bad score, all you have to do is keep studying and keep practicing. Like most of us who took the 70-290, (and the rest of the MCSA/MCSE series,) you probably just need more hands-on experience. If don't already have a lab, set yourself up a Virtual PC makeshift lab with a couple of trial editions of Windows Server 2003, so you can nail down some of those elusive concepts that are hard to picture unless you do them.

Good luck on the next time around. And don't worry, it's okay to fail a test, the only trouble comes when you don't get up and try it again.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    Vogon PoetVogon Poet Member Posts: 291
    You were so close. Clearly you know some stuff. One more push and you're there.
    No matter how paranoid you are, you're not paranoid enough.
  • Options
    OpiOpi Member Posts: 127
    yea just keep practicing on those permissions :)
    good luck