Passed! 810

shamrocker98shamrocker98 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
I took the 70-294 today and passed. I was rather surprised at the difficulty of the exam. I felt very confident with the material, but the questions were really tough. They were more lengthy than the other exams, IMO. I changed more of my answers in review than any other tests. There were a lot of questions on Group Policy, OU Structure, Site Links, and Trusts.

I had 3 sims, which I found very straightforward, dealing with GPOs and Sites.

To prepare, I used MS Press book, Syngress Book, Measure Up practice tests, and two test domain controllers for practice.

Now, I'm going to start studying for 70-298, the last test before I earn my MCSE.

Thanks for the info and support on this site, everyone! I'm almost there! icon_cool.gif

-Josh

Comments

• tibultibul Member Posts: 240
    Congrats on the pass!
    Studying 70-292.
    Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nice job! I'm taking this a week from Weds.
  • shamrocker98shamrocker98 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks! and good luck with your test next week!
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Excellent job! What study materials did you use?
  • shamrocker98shamrocker98 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used the MS Press book, Syngress Book, MS Measure Up practice tests, and two domain controllers on a home network.
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats, did this one on friday too. I totally agree that the questions were overly tricky/complex, I spent more time trying to work out what they were asking than actually trying to provide the solution.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • kellyckellyc Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!