Options

Passed today

plettnerplettner Member Posts: 197
I passed this morning with a 842. I don't know if that's good but the pass mark was 700. I've never understood what the highest mark acheiveable is with MS exams.

I completed the whole test including adding a few comments in about 1:45.

Without giving too much away, I want to know what everyone feels about a particular questions I got.

I'll paraphrase:

[Edited by Moderator - see below]

Comments

• Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats plettner, that's a good score. icon_thumright.gif

I know you were "paraphrasing", but you still can't do that here on Techexams.
    That said, I agree with your thinking unless one of the answers you said was non-sense actually made sense. icon_wink.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congratz on the pass icon_exclaim.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    plettnerplettner Member Posts: 197
    sprkymrk wrote:

That said, I agree with your thinking unless one of the answers you said was non-sense actually made sense. icon_wink.gif

Sorry about adding the question to my post. I thought it was modified enough not be a problem icon_redface.gif

I read the question about 5 or 6 times. I marked it and went back at the end. I still could not find any answer other than my original.

I made a comment about it at the end of the exam.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    plettner wrote:
    sprkymrk wrote:

Sorry about adding the question to my post. I thought it was modified enough not be a problem icon_redface.gif

I read the question about 5 or 6 times. I marked it and went back at the end. I still could not find any answer other than my original.

I made a comment about it at the end of the exam.

No problem! :)
    You passed by a good margin anyway, so at least that question didn't "make or break" you.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    VantageUKVantageUK Member Posts: 111
    Good work fella!