70-121 Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume License

PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-121.mspx

Has anyone looked into this exam? Not much by way of reading material except for what is on-line at MS icon_sad.gif

(I like books)
Plantwiz
_____
"Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?

Comments

• ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yuk. i have never read about anyone else even preparing for this exam. Is it a job requirement?
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    ajs1976 wrote:
    Yuk. i have never read about anyone else even preparing for this exam. Is it a job requirement?

It's been 'strongly' recommended that I pursue it icon_sad.gif

I cannot find much information about it outside of the MS site and my biggest beef with this is that the infomraiton is only in MS-ese so if you don't 'get' it....there are no other sources to explain it another way. Perhaps that is a good thing, I just HATE reading on-line (I spend too time on computers as it is).
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?