Exam not as hard as I was expecting!

5no-yt5no-yt Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed on Friday with a score of 883! icon_eek.gif

Used the MS Press book, CBT Nuggets and techexams.com
About 2 months of studying a few times a week, and 1 week of intense study.

I only managed to read about 3/4 of the book and watch 5 out of the 15odd CBT Nuggets (I booked the exam and left the study till to late)
My 2 years (working in the industry) experince payed off big time and I think this is one of the most important factors when going for these exams.

For those that are going to sit this exam... Don't let the book scare you! Its really not that hard!

Relaxed in the weekend... Onto 70-290 Today! :D
After passing the first one... I have got serious study fever... More! More!

Thanks to everyone that helped me out!

-Chapter
Security is like exercise: everyone talks about it, but not many people do it.
-J.R.Purser

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    Chapt3r:4 wrote:
    After passing the first one... I have got serious study fever... More! More!
    Well if that's contagous, sneeze on me. I need to get my butt in gear for 70-292. icon_lol.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • p3te844p3te844 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What topics were you tested on the most? Alot security,NTFS permissions...etc
  • 5no-yt5no-yt Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    p3te844 wrote:
    What topics were you tested on the most? Alot security,NTFS permissions...etc

Yip, big chunk of security and permission questions. I had a pretty well rounded set of questions, not many printing ones though.
    Do all the examples and make sure you know the stuff in the summarys (From the MS Book) and a simple once over for the rest of the stuff and youll pass with a breeze.
    Security is like exercise: everyone talks about it, but not many people do it.
    -J.R.Purser
  • coldbugcoldbug Member Posts: 189
    God knows how much i hate on NTFS Permissions..hehe
    i hope that Microsoft invent some kind of a program which much easier to understand and apply than the current XP's Account Permissions.

Gratz on your pass man!
    take a break for God's sake before the next cert.will you..hehe
    "If you want to kick the tiger in his ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth."