Options

A+ OS I NEED HELP!!!!

robmessarobmessa Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
i am stuying for msca 2003 i have never worked in the IT industry i passed a+ hardcare first time but finding passing the OS exam hard and being dyslexic does not make it any easier. i need tips or the best way to study for this exam and what i should look at for in the exam PLEASE HELP.

ROBERTO

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Well, you've passed the hardware so it would seem you have developed a method of study that works for you even with dyslexia.

I know several people who also have dyslexia and by their adult years (because they were diagnosised early) have managed to develop study methods that work for them.

What has worked for you in the past? As there are different degrees of dyslexia and I personally don't have it you'll likely find the best study methods from a school counselor or doctor who can assist you in creating the study tools that work best for you.

Aside from experience, reading white papers, books, on-line articles, etc... I'm not real sure what you are looking for? You've stated you are studing for MCSA and you've already passed at least 1 A+ exam....so it would seem you already know how to study with dyslexia. Have you downloaded the objectives so that you have the topics that will be covered on the exam?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?