Options

Introduction

BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum....

I've been reading posts on here for a while, and finally decided to register. Within the past year, I've graduated with a BS in Computer Science and have studied my butt off to get all the certifications I have now. I have been working in the IT field for roughly one year now, in my Infrastructure Planning group.

I'm currently studying for MCSE (70-293, 70-294, and 70-297), and look forward to helping others and receiving help in return. Thanks!
MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)

Comments

• Options
    georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Welcome!
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welcome! Did you earn all those certs in the past year, or at the same time you were earning your degree? Either way that's a great accomplishment! :)
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Welcome to the forum, and good luck on those exams. We'll be looking forward to your input on those head-scratcher questions, (and looking forward to you submitting a few head-scratchers of your own).

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I got my A+ last May, and have been studying since (I've gotten all these within the past year). My employer pays for them all, so I think I'd be foolish NOT to get as many as I can. I'm also interested in the MCTS in SQL Server 2005. Not sure where to go from there.
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • Options
    JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Welcome to the forum. Good work on all the certs!