Options

Meyers, Exam Cram, Fast Pass, Online Notes

wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
So I've been doing ALOT of studying using different resource materials. I've read entirely through the meyers book and watched the videos. I also read the exam cram 2 book and am using it's quiz book that you can buy seperately as well as notes from both this site and the mcmse website and the fast pass 2 book. My new method of study which I've employed is taking a small notepad, and just constantly reiterating everything I've learned in my own hand writing, using short form abbreviations for alot of the stuff I tend to end up memorizing. It's all very handy in the gist of memorizing, but I'm also employing my fair amount of time using the prep logic quiz's as well. My test is on June 6th, and if I should fail this test, it's merely because I'm just not made for this, because I've been studying the requirements based off of the comptia website and to the best of my knowledge I have a good understanding of what they are. I only hope for alot of calmness surrounding my test seeing as how I have to travel 3 hours out of town to take this thing.
Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well good luck to you. :)
    Based on what you stated I think you'll do fine. Just be careful on that 3 hour drive. icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good luck, let us know how you get on :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    I'm gonna laugh my ass off if I get up there, take the test, and they do not ask me one single question about : CPU's / System Resources / Registry's and Registry File Locations / Emergency repair disks. Because those have been my biggest area of study. Everything else was just sorta easy to memorize.
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.