Net+ in the morning

walshbryawalshbrya Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm taking my Net+ test tomorrow. I'm so excited! I'd have to say, the best training I've ever paid for is from TestOut! It is just amazing. It far surpasses any books that I've found from any publisher. Videos, notes, over 400 questions, and Lab Sims! what book gives you Lab Sims on how to actually apply and use some of this stuff other than just reading about it?!?

Wish me luck!

On my way to 900/900!

Comments

• 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good luck, let us know how you get on
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Yes, tell us. Then we can have a look at "TestOut!"
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Good Luck...yea I've heard good things about TestOut
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • tibultibul Member Posts: 240
    Good Luck from me also :)
    Studying 70-292.
    Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.
  • geniusbloodlinegeniusbloodline Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good luck.. hope you pass.. i failed it.. haha.. i had one of the hard test i guess... i studied my ass off too..
    good luck.. hope you pass.. i failed it.. haha.. i had one of the hard test i guess... i studied my ass off too..
    How long did you study for it?
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • jahman182jahman182 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wish you luck.........also please let us know how it goes..... :o
  • walshbryawalshbrya Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys! I did it! I passed! Not 900, but i guess 800 is good enough! I have to say that this definitely was a good exam. some of the questions did trip me up, but i marked them for review and took a good look at them again. My suggestion to anyone wanting to take the exam, take the full time if necessary. I don't want to spoil any of the exam questions, so i'll keep it as simple as that!
  • jahman182jahman182 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to you...............good going. So what's next?
    walshbrya wrote:
    Hey guys! I did it! I passed! Not 900, but i guess 800 is good enough! I have to say that this definitely was a good exam. some of the questions did trip me up, but i marked them for review and took a good look at them again. My suggestion to anyone wanting to take the exam, take the full time if necessary. I don't want to spoil any of the exam questions, so i'll keep it as simple as that!
    Good work! It makes me want to try "TestOut" sometime. :D
  • walshbryawalshbrya Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well, I'm going to get a start on MCSA 2003! I'm going to be doing 70-270 first, it should be okay since i'm an MCDST (that's 70-271 and 70-272)..they kinda cover some of the topics in 70-270! I've been working with Windows ever since 3.x, so i can't wait to jump into more admin stuff with win xp pro. probably be taking Security+, though i don't think i'd like to specialize in MCSA 2003 Security...just yet! it's all leading to be a net admin with Windows "Longhorn"..i've never been the expert before on something brand new...it would be so exciting! and maybe do some enterprise stuff with Windows Vista. So many things to achieve, so little time! :D
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass!
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops