Options

Where can we find Brain **** 70-536 and 528

varun pathakvarun pathak Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
HI,
plz do tell where i can find the braindumps related to certificarion 70-536,70-528.

More over since this is my first cerification i have no i dea how to procceed.

I am currently refurring the trainig kit 70-536,trainig kit 70-528

any help of any kind i will be highly thankful.

Comments

• Options
    JCrouseJCrouse Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How about you actually pick up a book and read? How about you go to the website and read the blue print for the exam? Because thats the only advice your gonna get.

-JC
    Dont blame me, I just work here!
  • Options
    varun pathakvarun pathak Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ya i m sure you have to go for books and blue prints...
    by the way what do you mean when u say blue prints....
    r they some kind of papers if yes do tell me the site where i can download them.
    Thanks a lot
  • Options
    milliampmilliamp Member Posts: 135
    How cute.

A little Microsoft seedling on the path to blooming into an MCSE.

I think I am going to cry.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Hmmmm....have you checked the back of your ass?

Please take your failing and cheating ways somewhere else. Don't even play the inncoent card either....everyone knows **** are illegal and immoral...........

On second thought, I'll try to find the **** for you, if you can get me the **** on being a brain surgeon; because we'd all like to have a great job that pays a lot, without actually doing any work to EARN it....jackass.....go away....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    mrhaun03mrhaun03 Member Posts: 359
    I can't believe somebody posted looking for BrainDumps. That's hilarious. I can't wait til some other people read this and tear his ass up.

What an idiot...braindumps ain't gonna help ya learn @$$hole
    Working on Linux+
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ya i m sure you have to go for books and blue prints...
    by the way what do you mean when u say blue prints....
    r they some kind of papers if yes do tell me the site where i can download them.
    Thanks a lot
    Okay, are you so stupid that you're contradicting yourself?
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    boyles23boyles23 Member Posts: 130
    Lets say for the sake of argument that you don't understand what you are asking since this is your first certification. Here is the run down:

1. Braindumps are cheating because you are memorizing the actual questions/answers so you don't have to learn the material.
    2. Brings the value of the cert down.
    3. Employeers think that certs are a joke because you walk in for a job and don't really know how to troubleshoot anything.
    4. Nobody on this site will help you because they consider it cheating.

That is it in a nut shell!
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    boyles23 wrote:
    Lets say for the sake of argument that you don't understand what you are asking since this is your first certification. Here is the run down:

1. Braindumps are cheating because you are memorizing the actual questions/answers so you don't have to learn the material.
    2. Brings the value of the cert down.
    3. Employeers think that certs are a joke because you walk in for a job and don't really know how to troubleshoot anything.
    4. Nobody on this site will help you because they consider it cheating.

That is it in a nut shell!

Well said, you can make your point without putting people down as others had. He won't find help on this site if he's looking for ways to ****. If he doesn't agree with us now, he will learn the hard way when he falls short on the tasks he should be able to preform.

Just my 2 cents :D
    you really can't **** your way in IT, it will come back to bite you
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    shednik wrote:

Well said... Unfortunately because of this, the certifications we all work so hard to obtain are not as valuable as they could be. This cheating stuff sickens me...

Here I am working a full time job, going to college, planning a wedding with my fiance and studying for exams with the use of labs and books in hopes of providing a better future for my family one day and cheaters come along and make this harder for me because of their immoral selfish ways.

Like I said... It sickens me!

Please consider not using **** materials for these exams. That would do you and the rest of us a big favor.
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Here I am working a full time job, going to college, planning a wedding with my fiance and studying for exams with the use of labs and books in hopes of providing a better future for my family one day and cheaters come along and make this harder for me because of their immoral selfish ways.

Exactly add kids in there and the wedding a ways away still, and I'm in the same boat. I definatley hear you there Megadeth4168.
  • Options
    BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think it should be forum policy to ban members that request braindumps icon_evil.gif
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    BeaverC32 wrote:
    I think it should be forum policy to ban members that request braindumps icon_evil.gif

Agreed... Though, that probably already is the policy and it's just too early yet for any of the Admin to have caught it.
  • Options
    tibultibul Member Posts: 240
    shednik wrote:

Exactly the same for me also, we spend lots of time and hard work gaining our certs then somebody comes along and cheats there way through an exam and then they have the b**ls to say "ya i m sure you have to go for books"

Its sickening
    Studying 70-292.
    Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    I will say this here and now, TechExams.net does not allow activity that is considered cheating--or certainly illegal--of any type. Requesting or sharing braindump information of any kind will result in a permanent ban from this site. We have an excellent user community who, along with the moderators, police these forums for any "wrong doers" and makes sure that the policies of this site are known. I am completely willing to give anyone who doesn't understand that braindumps are cheating a second chance, but continued misuse of this site will result in banishment.
This discussion has been closed.