Options

70-270 exam

LeeDugganLeeDuggan Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
i am due to take this exam tomorrow - i have practised with trancenders and ucertify and feel confident with the style of questions i could expect. Are the questions in this site a fair representation also of what i could expect. thanks in advance. icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Probably not.....the questions on the real exam will more likely resemble the Transcender questions as opposed to the questions on this site....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    thanks for that - the trancenders i am using are fairly old - but in saying that i downloaded their demo questions and found those to be the same or similar to the complete set to what i have.

i was a touch concerned as i tried the questions off the CD that came with the MS book and they where very different.

as it is my 1st MS exam will see how it goes .....PMA - positive mental attitude is what i say!!
  • Options
    LeeDuggan wrote:
    thanks for that - the trancenders i am using are fairly old - but in saying that i downloaded their demo questions and found those to be the same or similar to the complete set to what i have.
    Has anyone taken the 70-270 in last day or 2 - if so without giving anything away - did you find the questions similar in complexity to trancenders or the examples on this site?....please advise

i was a touch concerned as i tried the questions off the CD that came with the MS book and they where very different.

as it is my 1st MS exam will see how it goes .....PMA - positive mental attitude is what i say!!