Options

CompTIA A+ 220-601 & 220-602

nisha13nisha13 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,
I'm planning to take the A+ 220-601 exams next week..
i need some questions to practice more..n coudn't find anything for this new exam anywhere on this site..
any1 plz help me out..
icon_sad.gif
Thx

Comments

• Options
    BPM_33BPM_33 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used the new Sybex book & passed both easily. They have 2 or 3 (depending on if you get the Deluxe Edition or not) exams for both the 601 & 602.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Hi,
    I'm planning to take the A+ 220-601 exams next week..
    i need some questions to practice more..n coudn't find anything for this new exam anywhere on this site..
    any1 plz help me out..
    icon_sad.gif
    Thx

The existing questions will still be helpful. Have you reviewed the objectives? You can create review questions of your own from these. And as mentioned the Sybex book should be of assistance.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    thanks for all ur help..
    even i'm using sybex book & cd comes with it for practice questions..
    yes i hv gone thr all those questions..but still i think i hv to practice more before taking exam.
    but dont know where to find more questions..
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    thanks for all ur help..
    even i'm using sybex book & cd comes with it for practice questions..
    yes i hv gone thr all those questions..but still i think i hv to practice more before taking exam.
    but dont know where to find more questions..

Same way you likely did for High School exams. You study the syllabus, the book, the notes from the class lecture and if that didn't help you enough you'd write your own questions from the material you had in front of you. Have a friend quiz you. It's better if they don't know much about computers because if you can teach them...you really know the material.

Sounds like you may just be looking for an easy way out? A+ are the easiest exams you'll see. There are only so many ways to ask a candidate what type of pins are on the back of a floppy drive and which cable you use to install the FDD to the Mobo.

You will likely find flashcards to be one of the better study aids, but just depends on how you learn. You may like to map things, you may like to visualize but the more you do..the more you'll retain and it will make things easier.

Reading a bunch of practice questions and memorizing answers isn't what I consider as a method to prepare for an exam. This is why I mentioned the questions here are still valid for your preparations in addition to the objectives. If you know the objectives...you should not have any difficulty with the exam.

YMMV
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Ya that’s true…I agree…but those who recently pass their exams ask me to practice more n more questions b'coz they experience the confusing question..
    & practice test help me finding the week areas..
    Anyway, 'will try to go thr all objectives...& thanks a lot 4 all ur help & support.. :)