Options

Practice Questions for new A+ exam

BigAl808BigAl808 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello All,

Does anyone know where I can find practice questions for A+ exams 220-601, 220-602, 220-603, and 220-604. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Have you check out the objectives yet?

What reference material are you using to prepare for the exam? We have some practice exams on this site. Have you reviewed them? The exam numbers may be changing, but the material is still valid.

Consider the Sybex book if you have not purchased this yet.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    BigAl808BigAl808 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the info. I'm using the "A+ Guide to Managing & Maintaining Your PC" by Jean Andrews, plus anything I can get my hands on!!!
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I haven't read the Jean Andrews book, but I have heard good reports.

Usually Meyers and Sybex are the front runners....and for good reason.

Feel free to post any questions you do come up with in the forums!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?