Options

If you are waiting for beta tests results of 71-621, 71-622

gomcse2002gomcse2002 Member Posts: 126 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi to all

If you are waiting for beta tests results of 71-621, 71-622 and 71-623, please do us a big favor. Once you receive your results of any of the beta tests of 71-62x series ONLINE or receive MAIL from either VUE or Prometric, please post on this thread and let us know who is your exam taking vendor (V or P) and whether you passed or not.

Await for your replies or alerts !!!
eBay Addict and IT Geek from Canada

Working on : 70-686 (Windows 7 Exam)

Comments

• Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    No worries, I actually rang up Pearson Vue and spoke to a nice lady who said that she was informed (but couldn't find the memo at that moment in time) that the results for the 71-621 should start to be released on the 12th of May.

Please be aware that as the lady couldn't find the memo at the moment in time when I rang, there is no guarentee that date is set in stone.

-ken
  • Options
    GrymGrym Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ahh,

Test Taken - 071-621 (would have been good to include that the first time)

Friday 11 May 3:26 Central Standard time

Test Provider - Vue

Test Results - Pass

Not updated on MS site yet.

Pretty easy test as I look back on it, hardest part was I had just finished my mcse/mcsa upgrade to windows 2003, so some of the questions were a bit trickey from the stand point that I was in the role of a non network admin and I either shouldn't be able to do that or I might be able to do depending on the enterprise environment.

Either way, intresting test, glad to be done with it.
  • Options
    Yippee!!!

Just checked the Vue website and I passed :):):)

I'm now a MCITP: EST and MCTS: Vista - YES :)

It hasn't been updated on the MCP website yet, but normally it needs the overnight run to get from Vue to the MCP website.

-Ken
  • Options
    APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    Surprise surprise that prometric still haven't update their website goddammit!!!!!!!

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
  • Options
    colebertcolebert Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i checked my status on prometric and my TEST isn't even there. let alone the results.

grr. icon_mad.gif
  • Options
    You may want to get that checked out...... If you sat the exam they should have a record of it in your candidate history on the website........

In one of the fields it should say TESTED... meaning you sat the exam.....

• Options
    Yeah, so I called in and they said the results hadn't been posted, and then forwarded my case to someone who would link the test up to my prometric ID. we'll see.
  • Options
    gomcse2002gomcse2002 Member Posts: 126 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Fell very sad today because I found out I failed my 71-621 from VUE web site.

Anyone know when 70-622 will be Live ?

Also when will we know the beta results of 71-622 ?
    eBay Addict and IT Geek from Canada

Working on : 70-686 (Windows 7 Exam)
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am still wait for the results from Prometric. I checked the status today and it said testing. I wonder what the hold up is.
    gomcse2002 wrote:
    Anyone know when 70-622 will be Live ?

Also when will we know the beta results of 71-622 ?

http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/2007/03/03/an-update-for-those-of-you-who-took-beta-exam-71-621-and-or-71-622.aspx

According to that the live date for 622 is May 10th so it should already be available. Of course this article could be inaccurate but it was the only one I could fine.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    Microsoft MCP site somewhat updated, shows test passed 621, but no new titles,
  • Options
    treelazytreelazy Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    VUE shows a pass on 622 but not in MCP site.
    Prometric shows tested only on 623 but MCP site shows a pass and MCITP of customer support .....
  • Options
    Forgot to mention that the MCP website is currently not available........
    (as I'm typing)
  • Options
    Just logged into the MCP website and viewed my transcript...... Under exams completed sucessfully 621 appears, so I guess I PASSED!!!!!! :D woohoo

The MCTS and MCITP qualifications aren't shown though...... I'll just wait till tommorow as apparently thats when 621 is suppose to go live....... then we shall see what appears

I'm stoked I think I passed my first BETA!!! :p

EDIT :- It is confirmed.... I just checked my candidate history on Prometric.... TESTED has now been changed to PASSED :D

All prometric tester's should be able to get their results now..... If not just log into the MCP site and you will be able to see on your transcript!!

• Options
    PASSED!! (Prometric; verified on MCP Member Site)

Also confirm no MCITP status on my transcript at this time.
  • Options
    DionysusDionysus Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just checked Vue and it still says "Taken". Checked MS, it's not listed.

The suspense is killing me... Took it on Dec 20th, I've waited long enough....
  • Options
    LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Has anyone who took only the first beta recieved their result yet?
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    LukeQuake wrote:
    Has anyone who took only the first beta recieved their result yet?

I am still waiting for my results and I only took the 1st beta. I email prometric a few days ago and there response was to call them. I am not sure what the hold up is.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    DionysusDionysus Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I only took the 1st beta. I sent Vue an email about getting the results and got this reply.

Thank you for contacting Pearson VUE.

The results for the beta exam 71-621 were mailed out yesterday. You
    will receive your results within 5-7 business days.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, please contact us again.

Thank you,

Pam
  • Options
    with 2nd beta taken at VUE and find 622 in the transcript (no MCITP title yet)
  • Options
    kyrikazekyrikaze Member Posts: 111
    I took the second beta exam for the 621 et 623 the 2 and 3 april. But I still don't have my result....how shoudl it take.... icon_evil.gif
    Netiheir Prometic nor Microsoft printed the result on my transcript.
  • Options
    Don't know if they are related. The following message was shown while I check my Transcript.....

We are currently experiencing delays receiving MCP exam results from Prometric, and we are working together to resolve these issues. If you experience a delay of more than seven business days and you require immediate assistance updating your transcript, contact your Regional Service Center with your name, MCP ID, as well as your Vendor Person ID and Registration ID (both are listed on your score report). Please also include the Exam number and the date that you took the exam, as well as a copy of your score report.
  • Options
    To those that have received the pass on their exams (the exam shows on the transcript but no new creds - MCTS and/or MCITP) ring the MCP helpdesk. I was informed that it could take up to 48 hours to update, however as I got my results over 48 hours ago, the helpdesk assumes that there is a fault and they are correct it (at least on my account).

-ken
  • Options
    I just call My Prometric center to know about my non uptdated transcript, and they told me, that i have to wait for the first week of June to get my result......
    icon_eek.gif

Still waiting icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Still no results for the ones of us that took the 1st beta test. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    Just got in the mail my paper results from Vue

Intresting Score breakdown, but a pass is a pass.
  • Options
    Grym wrote:
    Just got in the mail my paper results from Vue

Intresting Score breakdown, but a pass is a pass.

Hi Mate, got a question, where are you? In the US/UK/Canada, etc... I haven't received my paper results yet and I was wondering are the score sheets sent out from your local Vue centre or the main headquarters in the US?

-Ken
  • Options
    US,

And the results were sent out VIA the main headquarters in Bloomington Minnesota, at least for us over on this side of the pond. Maybe there is a European office?

But I can tell you Mine was sent out on the 16th of May, so either way you should be getting your paper results I would say before the end of the week.
  • Options
    Hi Grym,

Can you answer to this questions : :D

- Can you tell us when did you take your exam ?
    - The 621 or 623 ?
    - Did you re-set to the second exam or did you kept your first result?
    - They informed you by email ? or did you found it in your transcript ?
    - Is your Microsoft transcript updated ? Title MCTIP, MCTS...?

Thank you for taking time to answer us. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    Hey np,.,.

my answers in BOLD

- Can you tell us when did you take your exam ? 11 April 2007
    - The 621 or 623 ? 621
    - Did you re-set to the second exam or did you kept your first result? ReSat
    - They informed you by email ? or did you found it in your transcript ? Found out via the Vue Website first, then Microsoft, then Paper
    - Is your Microsoft transcript updated ? Title MCTIP, MCTS...? As of this message then only thing showing in the MCP page is that I passed the 621 exam

I had read on another board somewhere that we might have to call MCP helpdesk to get the issue resolved with it showing up on our transcripts but I was waiting to see if that was the ultimate fix.

Maybe I read it here, to much reading lately....ahh yea ninjaboy said he had called and there was an error on his transcript, if calling the helpdesk does get it fixed that may be my next course of action.

hth
  • Options
    Ok, tkanks ! icon_wink.gif

So, I'll wait again, and again.... icon_twisted.gif . It's the only thing I can do for now....

Thanks guy