Options

If you are waiting for beta tests results of 71-621, 71-622

Comments

• Options
    sunny155sunny155 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I gave Beta 1 in January and received the beta 2 invitation with the regional restriction of my country India. So, just waiting for beta1 results. Checked Prometric and MCP Membersite today.
    Still No update.
  • Options
    LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Roll on Monday!!.....

Vue are going some maintenance of their site tomorrow (1st July) prehaps they will update the exam status then! :D
  • Options
    kyrikazekyrikaze Member Posts: 111
    HI Luke ! :)

For information I contacted My testing Center and Prometric and like I posted in Trika's Blog , they told me that for beta exam, sometimes the status doesn't change and always stay "TESTED" either if you "PASSED" or "FAILED".
    So, it's why they advice their customers to look at Microsoft Transcript to know more about (but it only appear on MS transcript if we succeed) or to contact MS once time per week to look for. icon_confused.gif
  • Options
    carlosamlcarlosaml Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey people

Today completes 6 months (SIXXXX!!!!!) since I took the 71-621 and I still don't know whether I've passed or failed.....

But at least we will receive a voucher to re-take the exam (according to trika's blog...)..

Did someone contacted Regional Service Center to get the voucher??? Was it Ok?

Cheers!!
  • Options
    gomcse2002gomcse2002 Member Posts: 126 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey mates

I am in Canada and I got 2 vouchers from MS Regional Office (long time ago) and used them for my 70-620 and 70-622 exams. Pass both of exams last month.
    eBay Addict and IT Geek from Canada

Working on : 70-686 (Windows 7 Exam)
  • Options
    We should have an update on this bluddy mess later today.....
  • Options
    In the same case icon_sad.gif .
    Always waiting for my result.

Mates I got my Voucher from my RG MS Office like gomcse.
    You just have to call them and to ask for.
    They'll send U an email with your voucher code.

So, I sugger to take weapon and go in Redmon to make a war and to take in hostage the MCP HELP who don't help anyone. icon_evil.gif
  • Options
    kyrikaze wrote:
    In the same case icon_sad.gif .
    Always waiting for my result.

Mates I got my Voucher from my RG MS Office like gomcse.
    You just have to call them and to ask for.
    They'll send U an email with your voucher code.

So, I sugger to take weapon and go in Redmon to make a war and to take in hostage the MCP HELP who don't help anyone. icon_evil.gif

So kyrikaze... You just called them and asked for the voucher? For what number did you call? The "RSC"s? http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

thx
  • Options
    I'm French, so I called My RSC on the 0800 906060.

Look below the mail I received from MS:

TO RECEIVE YOUR EXAM VOUCHER

To receive your free exam voucher, please contact your Regional Service Center on or after April 1, 2007 and provide your full name and MCP ID. They will provide you with a unique voucher code good for use on one of the following exams: 70-620, 70-621, 70-622, 70-623, or 70-624.

Sincerely,

The Microsoft Certification team

Regional Service Center; http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support
  • Options
    Still waiting for our results! This is sooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating
  • Options
    pontfirebird73pontfirebird73 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I don't care if I pass or fail. at this point I just want to know if I have to retake this exam or not.
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just check my prometric test history and it finally changed from pending to failed. So at least now I know. If you guys haven't checked yet you may want to do so because it may finally be updated for you. I guess I will use my free voucher to take this exam later.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    vue still says taken
  • Options
  • Options
    sthomas wrote:
    I just check my prometric test history and it finally changed from pending to failed. So at least now I know. If you guys haven't checked yet you may want to do so because it may finally be updated for you. I guess I will use my free voucher to take this exam later.
    So... I've just checked my status at Vue but it's still "Taken".... icon_sad.gif
    I received the MCP Flash yesterday, andit says:
    Transcript Updates for Windows Vista Certifications (Worldwide)
    Have you passed one of the recently released Windows Vista exams (70-620, 70-621, 70-622, or 70-623) and not seen the corresponding credentials accurately reflected in your transcript? This is due to a known issue with our data feeds; we are working to correct the problem. We apologize for the delay.

Guess that we'll have to wait more time yet...
  • Options
    vue now says failed icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    DionysusDionysus Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    vue now says failed icon_cry.gif

mine too. it sure took long enough... now I can use my voucher to do it again...
  • Options
    I don't understant what's going on ??? icon_eek.gif

I took my first beta exam 71-621 the 29 december 2006 at a Vue center
    Next, MS told us that we should retake the exam, so I re-sit for the 71-621 the 3 april 2007 at a Prometric center.

But today !!!! I saw my MS transcript updated (so I pass), but it was my first beta exam at the Vue center which was scored !!!! My Transcript at the Vue has been updated but not my Prometric center icon_exclaim.gif

NB: I haven't stil news about the 71-623.
  • Options
    Just got my score report... and damn it's close...

There is no number score, but it says 700 is passing.

Using a measuring tape (crude I know, but hey...) I come up with 900 for TS and about 650 for PRO. I know noone knows how ms scores exams (especially this one)... And it depends on how many questions you had from each category. But this is looking close enough to argue about...

What do you guys think?
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks for the screen report ! :) .
    It's strange I get my credential on MS transcript but i didn't received my score... icon_cry.gif

How did u received your score ?
    By email ? how long did it take after u get your results ?

thanks for your answer Dionysus
  • Options
    I got the score report by snail mail. I had already seen 'fail' on the vue website and was content with it until I saw this...
  • Options
    Ok, Thanks for the feedback icon_wink.gif ..strange, very strange..
  • Options
    so what do you think? close enough to argue about?
  • Options
    Yes, I think Your have nothing to loose if you try :) .
    If I was you I shoud have sent 10 emails to MS with those report.

Did you told Trika about it ? Maybe she can help icon_confused.gif:
  • Options
    I'm arguing with her and her team now, lol

So far they tell me that you have to pass ALL topics to pass the exam, which is messed up...

My cumulative score (according to Trika) is 700. Regardless of how this comes out, I'm personally going to count this as a pass (even if they don't).
  • Options
    my score report does list my score on it. 626

the bar for pro is at the M in moderate and the bar for ts is about a half inch before moderate.

I am retaking this exam on thursday because I got those scores without using vista at all (I didn't know that mcitp enterprise support meant vista) and now I have a general idea what kind of questions are on the test.
  • Options
    Hi pontfirebird73 can u make a scan like Dionysus ?

I received mine today, and I'm Very very Short !!

Have a look for my report: http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vistana3.png
  • Options
    correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that say pass on it?

unfortunately I don't have a scanner but it looks like we did the same on pro and you scored better than I did on TS.

=================
    ________________________Moderate__________________________Strength

======================
    ________________________Moderate__________________________Strength