Options

Appearing for 70-270 on 19th May

Hey guys .... am appearing for 70-270 next week on Sat. Have been preparing with the MS Press and the Simulation that comes with the book. A few **** from the web like Braindumps and Techrepublic and Ucertify alongwith ExamCram. I feel nervous and dont know what to expect.

Any suggestions for the exams ? icon_eek.gif
MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3

Comments

• Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Advice:

DO NOT use the **** and DO NOT post here about using them. icon_evil.gif

[Edit - Ignore above if you honestly dont know what **** are]
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
  • Options
    Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
    whats wrong with **** ???? thats the term u use for exam simulators, right ?? icon_confused.gif: icon_confused.gif: icon_confused.gif:
    MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3
  • Options
    elover_jmelover_jm Member Posts: 349
    Nick3003 wrote:
    whats wrong with **** ???? thats the term u use for exam simulators, right ?? icon_confused.gif: icon_confused.gif: icon_confused.gif:
    LOL YEAH icon_lol.gif

Advice though don't underestimate this exam, it's one of the difficult ones icon_wink.gif
    stonecold26.jpg
  • Options
    elover_jmelover_jm Member Posts: 349
    Sie wrote:
    Advice:

DO NOT use the **** and DO NOT post here about using them. icon_evil.gif

[Edit - Ignore above if you honestly dont know what **** are]

i think your doing a favor in telling em abt it.

abstinence using that word is key icon_wink.gif
    stonecold26.jpg
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nick3003 wrote:

hoping for your sake you are honestly unaware of the term.

Definition of Brain ****: Right Here

its widely considered cheating, and personally, I feel its extremely dishonorable and cowardly.

I hope you mean "Practice Tests" when you refer to "exam simulators/brain ****"
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
    hey people ....... i honestly wasn't aware of the 'term'. I ain't gotta do nothing with Cheating ! i change my term now ..... its Practice Exams ..... !!!!!!! I have gone through the MS Press almost thrice now .... i DONT need a '****' .... if thats what it means. i was just tryin to say something else ..... Practice Tests ! icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif