Options

Administrative tasks in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook

PremierCiscoPremierCisco Member Posts: 221
Hi Folks,

Was wondering what would be the tasks that you would perform from an administartor's point of view.

I know in Outlook you would be setting up user account's and profile's but what woul be your duties in Microsoft Word.

Any insight would be great

Regards

Eamonn
Bachelor of Science in Computer Services Management - Limerick Institute of Technology
Higher Certificate in Science in Computer Services - Limerick Institute of Technology
Certificate Information Technology and Computing - The Open University
Certificate in Computing and Mathematics -The Open University

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    In my case, I rarely touch a client computer. I used to a lot, but not in the last 3-4 years now, unless one of the Help Desk folks asks for help.

So from my point of view, it might just be the initial settings when creating an image. Or, by installing the Office Resourse Kit, I can add ADM files to Group Policy and control security type settings (as in macros, or email formats allowed, etc.) in Office across all client computers by a GPO.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    PremierCiscoPremierCisco Member Posts: 221
    Thanks for the reply sparkymrk,

Also for the insight into these applications

Regards

Eamonn :)
    Bachelor of Science in Computer Services Management - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Higher Certificate in Science in Computer Services - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Certificate Information Technology and Computing - The Open University
    Certificate in Computing and Mathematics -The Open University