Options

Certain users security permissions

cashewcashew Member Posts: 122 ■■□□□□□□□□
I know you cannot grant any share permissoins to creator owner, which other users can permissions not be assigned to? I figure this is a good way to spot bad answers.

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sure you can. I just tested this out as well as looked back at my 70-290 book and states that you can as well.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    cashewcashew Member Posts: 122 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Transcender lied! I just verified this also, on share and NTFS permissions. Are there any groups or users that you cannot assign permissions to though? That makes me wonder, I know I have seen alot of misinformation from measure up tests too. I just passed 284, but I remember measure up marked a question wrong that was right. It said incremental backups do not delete transaction logs.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Mistakes are unfortunate, but do happen. I would e-mail Transcender and Measureup and let them know which specific questions they answer incorrectly to and try to show them proof as to why.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks