Options

I passed the A+ Core Hardware exam!!!

Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
HEY GUYS I DID IT, I MADE UP FOR FAILING THAT OS EXAM, I PASSED THE CORE HARDWARE TODAY, I FOUND THIS SITE VERY HELPFUL AS WELL AS A COUPLE OF OTHER ONES BELL BOY GAVE ME, THANKS SO MUCH BELL BOY FOR YOUR HELP DUDE!!!! I PASSED WITH A 642! YOU NEED A 596 TO PASS, NOW TO GET ANOTHER SOURCE TO DESTROY THAT OS EXAM, BELL BOY KNOW OF ANY GOOD OS SITES I CAN USE TO DESTROY THAT EXAM?

Comments

• Options
    CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Congrats on passing the core portion.
    Have you tried Transcender or Examessentials for a good prep?
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    the best advice for the operating systems exam is hands-on. day-to-day use of an operating system makes things so much easier. that's why many find the win9x questions easier, and why those with admin experience find the operating systems exam easier than the core.

download comptia objectives. i think a copy of the objectives is more important for the operating systems exam than the core as in-depth knowledge of microsoft operating systems is the territory of mcp exams. the objectives will list the commands and switches that need to be known as well as defining how deep everything else is covered.

www.pcguide.com will also help this exam.

www.studynotes.net/ is an excellent site and has an objective-linked study guide and practise tests to rival those on this site.

http://examnotes.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30812 will open your eyes too.
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    heinze57heinze57 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeehaw! I just passed today too with a score of 968!!!. The test was not as hard as I thought it would be. Thanks to this site for the tech notes! Now on to my OS...
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats Heinz! And good luck with the OS exam. I'm glad the TechNotes were helpfull, I hope to have some up for the OS exam soon.