Options

June 28th - RTP

124»

Comments

• Options
    PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Well, I got the results back.

Not this time.

Got a little better than last time, but still short.

Debating a reread, but probably not worth it, I'll keep you updated.

Peter
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Damn, sorry to hear that.

I am going back on Dec 19, spending the last couple weeks hitting QoS and Multicast hard, those have been my usual weak parts. Hopefully this time will be the last for me.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    If the lunch wasn't so great, people would be more motivated to pass with fewer attempts icon_lol.gif

Was it Chicken?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    DARN! Sorry to hear about that. I really think it has something to do with the rubber chicken.

I really envy you guys and your tenacity. It must be very difficult for someone who is used to passing exams to have the face the spectre of a failure on the lab. This will be difficult to deal with for me when the time comes, for sure.

Good luck on the next attempt. icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
    Sorry P. You'll grand-slam the next one!
  • Options
    PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Thanks everyone.

I am still considering a re-read, there is at least one question that I think I got right that was marked as wrong, and that would put me within one question. Oh well, I have a week or so to make the request.

Otherwise, I am taking some time off, and waiting for the new year to begin hard study again. I am getting burned out after a year plus in Cisco books, and my studying hasn't been as effective as it sould be.

Lunch was steak, pretty good. No rubber chicken. The lunches there have been pretty good the times I fave been there... But not worth $1400, but I have been trying to make it up in free soft drinks. :)

Peter
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • Options
    MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
    Well keep us up to date. Go for the re-read if you feel positive (or just pissed :) )...
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I know of 3 pople who paid for re-reads, none of them ended up passing after the re-read of the lab.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    PCHoldmann wrote:
    Thanks everyone.

I am still considering a re-read, there is at least one question that I think I got right that was marked as wrong, and that would put me within one question. Oh well, I have a week or so to make the request.

Otherwise, I am taking some time off, and waiting for the new year to begin hard study again. I am getting burned out after a year plus in Cisco books, and my studying hasn't been as effective as it sould be.

Lunch was steak, pretty good. No rubber chicken. The lunches there have been pretty good the times I fave been there... But not worth $1400, but I have been trying to make it up in free soft drinks. :)

Peter

Sorry to hear about that Peter. What a drag. Im scheduled for first attempt in April. Should be good to go by then assuming I can continue to put the hours in. Difficult as our first child is only 8 weeks old and I also work fulltime.
  • Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    "Before requesting a reread, consider that historically only 0.3% of rereads have been changed from Fail to Pass."