Options

CCNA Exam Tough ?

kurunjikkurunjik Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Techexam questions are more tougher than the actual !!
Are you agree ? Do you think this will help the candidate ?
I think its good to have another set of 50 easy questions like "part 1","part 2" in different levels.

Whats your feedback regarding the above comment ?
K Kurunji Kumaran

Comments

• Options
    jvaxjvax Member Posts: 117
    I think tough questions are always a good way to test your knowledge and keep brushing it up.

When you encounter a question that you feel you cannot answer with confidence, go back to your study book and review the topic covered by the question untill you are confident about that topic.

This way you'll be much more prepared for the actual exam.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy" -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Do I agree? well i think that is completely an opinion. The techexam study questions are ment to help you prepare. it's not about how tuff it is, it's about how much knowledge you can attain.
    Don't think about how tuff the test is, rather think about how much knowledge and how valuable can u make yourself. If you prepare properly then the test should be nothing new. practice test questions are ment to help you find your weakness so that you can make your weakness a strongpoint. Everyone is so worried about passing a test...Passing a test doesn't get you anywhere in the real world. Having knowledge gets you somewhere in the real world. But any who, good luck!
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!