Options

Test prep MCSE

oddishoddish Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
What book or CBT is good for studying for the MCSE 70-210? icon_confused.gif

Comments

• Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CBT Nuggets are an excellent resource, combined with a good book, such as the Sybex one. Although many discount the MS Press books as propaganda I do think that perhaps something written by MS may just be spot on.
    I am currently reviewing the MS Press book for 70-218 and the Transcender TransTrainer. So far I am suitably impressed by both and will make suitable comments as soon as I get the time to get into them in more depth.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    I used Sybex and transcender practice tests......seemed to cover everything i needed for the test.
  • Options
    PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    I used the MS Press Kits for my MCSE exams. I liked the layout of the MS Press books. In the past I had been a big Sybex fan, however, early on in the 2000 certification process the Sybex books were found to have many errors in them. I'm sure they've been corrected by now.

I never recommend using just one book though. Good idea to use at least two books for reference. Regardless of the books you use, be sure to check the publishers website for the errata. Every book has mistakes and you need to be sure you're not studying wrong material.
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K