Options

Passed both exams, now I'm certified!!!

EvanrhysEvanrhys Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have now passed both the A+ exams, passing the OS on Wednesday and the Core a couple of weeks before. I found the hardware section relitivly easy but felt the OS exam was alot harder (it may have been just the luck of the draw with the questions). Anyway the main thing is I've passed and many thanks to this web site which helped me with my study and what to expect from the exams. :D

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!

I think on the average most people would say OS is more difficult. That's what I thought!

Best of luck in the future.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Congrats, I also thought that the OS test was harder than the Core test.
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    congratulations.

i thought the o/s exam was the same or easier than the core when i did it. mind you, i spent six months studying for each.
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    cb6000cb6000 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Way to go! I was among those that believed the OS portion was more difficult than the Core.
  • Options
    EvanrhysEvanrhys Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. My next goal is the N+. Then I would like to head to the UK to work. I've heard that Computer Technicians are in demand there???
  • Options
    rcsnydleyrcsnydley Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass.
    I just passed my OS today and thought it was harder than the Hardware.
  • Options
    RiceMasticatorRiceMasticator Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!
    When i took the exams, i thought the OS was harder...but i passed the OS exam with 22 questions(i think)..as oppose to my Core which i passed on question 30..