Technotes....

KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was referred to this site by a co-worker. I found the technotes for the A+ certification to be very helpful as I used them as a refresher for both the 220-601 and 220-602 exams. I took the exams last week and passed both with high scores. Thanks alot for articles and keep them coming.

Peace!!
Kejanard
www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass! icon_thumright.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • flares2flares2 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass. Question though...perhaps I'm just going blind from staring at this screen all day, but I'm not seeing technotes for the 2006 Exams. I see them for the 301 and 302 exams but not 601-604. Am I mistaken or are you referring to the OS/Hardware technotes?
    Techexams.net - Job security for one more day.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    flares2 wrote:
    Congrats on your pass. Question though...perhaps I'm just going blind from staring at this screen all day, but I'm not seeing technotes for the 2006 Exams. I see them for the 301 and 302 exams but not 601-604. Am I mistaken or are you referring to the OS/Hardware technotes?

The material in the technotes still applies to the current objectives, at this point there isn't something 'specific', but the knowledge is still the same. You will still be required to know about Print Devices (no new technology there), IRQs/DMAs etc.. again, nothing changing here...so should still be useful for someone preparing.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    flares2 wrote:
    Am I mistaken or are you referring to the OS/Hardware technotes?
    Must be the case because, even though much of the 'old' ones contain info that is still relevant, we indeed don't have TechNotes for the 2006 exams. Either way, congrats Kejanard!
  • flares2flares2 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the clarification, and Kejanard, congrats again.
    Techexams.net - Job security for one more day.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Welcome to the site and congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey;

I was actually talking about the notes for the hardware and OS exams notes sorry about the misunderstanding. They are still relevant and helpful.
    Peace!!
    Kejanard
    www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle