Options

* TechExams’ 5th Anniversary *

2»

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    NinjaBoy wrote:
    p.s. do you still have the 40gb disk, or are we still using it?
    No, it was once replaced with a 80GB, and exactly 2 months ago I moved to the site to a new server. We went from an AMD Duron 1 GHz (which indeed ran for almost 5 years) to a Dual Core Xeon 3060 2.4Ghz with 2GB RAM, 250GB SATAII hd, and 100Mb uplink (previously 10Mb).

Thanks again,
    Johan
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Just wanted to say thanks to Johan and all the mods for their hard work in producing a great site.

Thanks to the rest of the guys too for their input, assistance and guidance.

Keep up the good work everyone!! icon_thumright.gif
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats, Johan!

Thanks for building and maintaining this site so well! And, thanks to the moderators for joining in.

Good luck for the coming year!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    kafifi13kafifi13 Member Posts: 259
    This site is the best. Not sure what i would do with you guys.
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    It had been a great thing to be part of this memorable social networking community. I wish to thank everyone associated to this techexams from the promoters, Administrator, Moderators, registered members, visiting guests and even positive critics. Hurray to all!!!!!! :)

I have gain so much from this site and i hope my future contributions should outweigh my gains.

Johan, keep it up :D
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I've only been here about a year and a half so I can only speak for that time, but this site is truly top notch. I look forward to the next five years of learning from my peers and helping out where I can.

blarg
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    RATTLERMANRATTLERMAN Member Posts: 151
    Thanks for the site.
    I have gone from "look at me ..look at me .. I am going to get my MCSE to getting a real understanding of where "certs " fit in the big picture of things. I cant count how many times I've read someone's post and it cleared up some of the confusion in my head. I really enjoy the posts where the more experienced describe how the were able to move up the ranks in the IT game. I could go on and on ,keep up the good work
  • Options
    taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
    Happy Anniversary :D:D:D

congratulations webmaster.

Keep up the great work.

This is a great forum that drives me motviate in pursuing the certs.

I really appreciate your valuable time and efforts.

many many thanks to all loved guests, members moderators in this forum.

looking forward to 6 year anniversary.

icon_cheers.gificon_jokercolor.gificon_king.gif :P
    mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
    The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
    Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3
  • Options
    kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this site. It's a great resource for us all.
  • Options
    malcyboodmalcybood Member Posts: 900 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great work Johan, this site and the large number of motivated individuals on here that are pursuing certifications were a big factor in me starting my certification track.

I've only really actively used the forums for aprox 1 year and I must say it has been a priveledge to trade ideas with so many clued up profesionals and I wish you all the best of luck in the future (hopefully with some help from TE.net!)

Take it easy all!
  • Options
    jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    love it, this is THE forum i've used for the past 2-3 yrs, great, keep it up
    get back to studying!!!
  • Options
    jasonbochejasonboche Member Posts: 167
    Congratulations Johan. I am happy to be a part of this community. :)
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
  • Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for any and all work people put into this site.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations Johan!

It's been a great site. Very solid and terrific members. Thanks for all you do and allowing all of us to be a part of it!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congratulations Johan! :D

I haven't been here long but hope to grow with this site for a long time to come