Good News Bad News Good News.....

wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
Well, I went up to the testing center and I was pretty confident. I passed the Hardware Portion with flying colors (more like scraped by at 537). So with that confidence in towe, I failed the OS with a 484. The thing is, I really felt like I nailed alot of those questions and for me to fail like that kinda ticked me off. But the good news is that someone close to me wants me to pass it so badly they're going to lend me the money to retake the OS portion. All's I gotta do now is try to see if I can somehow schedule the OS before the 30th with the testing center and pray to god I can get in there.
Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Aww icon_sad.gif

Well congrats on passing at least one of the exams :)

You'll get it next time, pretty darn close.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Congrats on the Hardware exam.

BTW, I know how you feel! I have come out 2 tests that I know of, where I can recall hitting the End Button and thinking I passed, only to find that I had failed....

Sounds like the next couple weeks will be spent in the books and on the practice exams. Good luck!
  • no1stunna2kno1stunna2k Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Man that sucks. That happened to me also. I failed the OS by 1 or 2 questions the first time. I took it next week and failed it even more. So I decided to wait a month and passed with 568 or 586 (one of those .lol) I wish you luck. icon_mad.gif
  • wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    Well guys, I was gonna study study study, but my brother told me about failing tests. He's an RN, and he knows quite a few people who failed a very important test on their first try, but came back and nailed it the second time through. So I decided to go canooing,a nd it cleared my head. Plus I got some mighty nice job offers come up that aren't IT related, but are better than the current job, which in turn will make it easier for me to get all certified up and stuff. I know that I'm gonna pass this now, the second time through. I know exactly what must be done.
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.