Options

Passed 70-294 Today

BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed with a 932. Thought the sims were pretty easy, and had a TON of drag n drops and hot spot type questions. I found that I was able to eliminate incorrect answers many times due to a few keywords spread throughout the LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG questions.

Onto 70-297 now to complete MCSE:2003, baby!
MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck with 70-297! Keep in mind if you plan on going for the MCSE: Security, I would do 70-298 instead of 70-297.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Keep in mind if you plan on going for the MCSE: Security, I would do 70-298 instead of 70-297.

Thanks royal -- I don't plan on going for the Security (or Messaging) specialization. I believe the 70-297 material will benefit me the most for my current job responsibilities. Thanks again :D
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Very cool. Good luck on the 70-297 exam.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    BeaverC32 wrote:
    Passed with a 932. Thought the sims were pretty easy, and had a TON of drag n drops and hot spot type questions. I found that I was able to eliminate incorrect answers many times due to a few keywords spread throughout the LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG questions.

Onto 70-297 now to complete MCSE:2003, baby!

Congratulations on passing 294 and good luck on 297! I am excited to know that when I take 294 I get to look foward to more long Microsoft exam questions. icon_sad.gif
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    shamrocker98shamrocker98 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Way to go! I found the long wording of those questions to be the most difficult aspect of the test.
  • Options
    BaggieBaggie Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    nice one, good luck with the next!!