Options

How do you find your Cisco ID

michael_knightmichael_knight Member Posts: 136
I took the Intro exam a few months ago, but I have since lost my pass paper with the Cisco ID that I passed it on . The problem is I know that when I go to the testing center they will be able to pull it up, but I have 3 ID's (one I got when I took the test, One I got when I logged on to Cisco's Website to create an account)and One I have under my Tac account for work) Is there anyway I can find this out? I want to take the ICND tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    I took the Intro exam a few months ago, but I have since lost my pass paper with the Cisco ID that I passed it on . The problem is I know that when I go to the testing center they will be able to pull it up, but I have 3 ID's (one I got when I took the test, One I got when I logged on to Cisco's Website to create an account)and One I have under my Tac account for work) Is there anyway I can find this out? I want to take the ICND tomorrow.

michael_knight,

Head over to the Cisco Certification Tracking System at http://www.certmanager.net/cisco and login. Once you're logged in, click the |Personal Information| tab and underneath the "Testing ID:" you should see your Cisco ID:.

IHTH
  • Options
    Thanks I wonder if this can be put in the FAQ to help out someone else who may forget. In any case, I'm going to bed to get ready for battle in the morning.!
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Let us know how you do on the ICND when you take it :) Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well :)
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    I failed the stupid ass test, I just know I was going to pass it. I studied like crazy (at least I thought I did) the questions didn't look that hard (at least until I pressed finished) I even prayed and listened to Gospel music everynight and slept with my bible (I told the man upstairs that I wouldn't blame him for my stupidity though) What's even more funny is that before the test some guy failed his A+ exam and I told him like the pro I thought I was, "Oh just change up your study material and go to www.techexams.net ...that's where I go and they're great" (and you guys still are)!!!LOL Boy I even had the celebration ceremony planned out in my head and was ready to crack open my Security+ book to start on that... But Alas I failed it. I had some router sim I think killed me but I already put another post on that. I'm going to study hard for the nex three weeks because I won't be able to take the next three weekends anyway. If anyone has any suggestions on what study material to use, I'm open to it. So far I used the odom and lammle books and the ccna flash cards. I also use the Boson practice exam that comes with the odom book. I am so pissed....Now it's personal!!!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I had some router sim I think killed me but I already put another post on that.
    icon_mike.gif Oh no you didn't!

Even if you got the SIM.... you'd still have been short. Get some more hands on practice -- and review everything again. You don't want to forget the stuff you did okay on while you try to get better at the stuff that gave you trouble. Compare you score report to the exam blueprint to get an idea of your weak areas.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!