Best cost efective Exam Simulation

impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
I am studying for A+ Essentials, I am using Sybex Comptia A+ Complete Guide (paper back).

I want to buy a exam simulator to begin to practice some questions, some are cheaps others are expensive.

What do you feel are the best cost effective exam simulator for you? What did you use? and Why do you think is better?

I am reading my book, taking notes in my laptop, I try to learn everything that is possible, now I want to test my knowledge, please advise me. I know some of you may say: You get what you pay, I am not a cheap person but also I do not have exployment right now, so I have to take my choice after hearing your comments.
Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You really don't need any practice exams.

Download the objectives from CompTIA....that is free.

You've stated you have the Meyers book, and I believe those come with some practice questions, but I"ve never cracked the CD. If you have some experience...usually the Meyers book is sufficient.

YMMV
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think all the practice exams are over priced to be honest. I only use them when my company buys them.

However, if you check out:

icon_arrow.gifhttp://www.getcertify4less.com/techexams.asp?REFID={18567D5A-E590-4C16-831F-A9A584E52DD4}

You may find that you can purchase a discounted voucher for the exam along with a practice exam as a bundle for just a little more than the cost of the exam. Sometimes instead of a practice exam they will bundle the voucher with a Cert Guide (the A+ is by Tcat).
    All things are possible, only believe.