Options

A New Member..NEED HELP TO PASS CCNA EXAM

MrBogsMrBogs Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_lol.gif I need your help....I will take CCNA Exam. if you have some concerned and you think you can help me then im willing to accept all your help and advice. I will take maybe OCT or NOV 07 i think that day would be enough for me..i study all be my self i dont have money to go to review center or somewhere else.. I choose that month OCT or NOV coz im still looking for a money for the exam.. if you have some kind heart and willing to help me then PLS HELP ME Brother and sister...

icon_redface.gif THANKS

Respectfully

MRBOGS :D

Comments

• Options
    flares2flares2 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Mr Bogs,
    Welcome aboard and congratulations on choosing to become part of the IT family.
    If you're new to the networking field, I'd suggest start by reading the FAQs on the CCNA forum. Also, if you browse through some previous posts, your first step is to read the CCNA self-study books from either Cisco Press or Sybex. You mentioned you may be a little short on cash. These books are relatively affordable, but in the meantime you could also check out the CCNA TechNotes to get started.
    If you are serious about Oct or Nov, and if you're new to the networking field, you'll have some busy days and long nights ahead of you preparing for this. But don't worry, all it takes is hard work and dedication and you'll be fine.
    Keep us posted on your progress and let us know of any difficulties you run into.
    Flares
    Techexams.net - Job security for one more day.
  • Options
    :) Thank you so much!! I just want to know if OCT or NOV is enough for me to take the CCNA exam?
  • Options
    flares2flares2 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Oct or Nov is possible. Normally, someone with some networking experience usually can take two or three months if they really apply themselves, others can take shorter or longer though. Personally I've been browsing through my CCNA books for almost a year now because my current job doesn't require it. It's only recently that I really started cracking at it (as well as a few other certs) because I'll be changing jobs soon.
    In your case though, November is five months away. You definitely have the time. The only other thing you need is the resources. Getting your hands on a good study book, like the ones mentioned earlier, is a must. Doing labs with real Cisco devices or with a simulator is a great plus as well.
    If you can find the resources and have the determination, I say it's definitely possible.
    Techexams.net - Job security for one more day.
  • Options
    :) Thanks.. Now i have a confident to find a better place where i can study... Im hoping that i can pass this exam.. Thank you so much for the great advice..
  • Options
    :D if there someone who can help me or give me some tips about the exam plss post it..Thank you so much..... icon_redface.gif
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    My tip is to read the exam blueprint.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    :D Where can i found it the blueprint?
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you are going to take the single exam (640-801) route it is here:

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/current_exams/640-801.html

Or if you wish to take the Intro and ICND seprately:

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/current_exams/640-821.html

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/current_exams/640-811.html

I would start by getting one of the books for the exams (Cisco press or the Sybex book seem to be pretty good) and read through it for a high level overview of the material and then develop a study plan from that.

Good Luck
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    thanks bro... i really appreciate you kindness... thank you so much icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    dredlorddredlord Member Posts: 172
    I highly suggest you get the network accadamy books from Cisco press there exelent in my oppinion and Cisco offers a generouse 35% discount valid for 30 days on each book you order. So if you buy the CCNA 1 and 2 companion guide and associated Lab companion you will have a nice discount for the other two books.
  • Options
    :D I really like that advice of yours...although I don't have enough money to buy that certain books you offer.. once again thank you so much... icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    dpsdps Member Posts: 116
    Pre. Are you pinoy? icon_cool.gif
    Focused and Steady.