Failed 1st Attempt

askshaunaskshaun Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
i just knew about this forum wish i did before i took the A+ examination i failed the exam got 480 I was just testing it out.. i will do it again this month see what happen then.. just want some recomdation on book that i could use, i am presently using a online program it is effective but i think i learn more if i do it the old fashion method for the text book.. any tips would be greatful also.

thanks

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Review the objectives again.

Try Meyers and/or Sybex books if you haven't already read them. You're pretty close...could be 1 question or could be more...but very close.

Read up and try again soon.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    askshaun wrote:
    i just knew about this forum wish i did before i took the A+ examination i failed the exam got 480 I was just testing it out.. i will do it again this month see what happen then.. just want some recomdation on book that i could use, i am presently using a online program it is effective but i think i learn more if i do it the old fashion method for the text book.. any tips would be greatful also.

thanks
    This is one of the many reasons why I am fortunate enough to find this forum before I wrote my A+. I was just searching around one day for information on the exam and found this place. This forum is full of useful information and real experience. I mean 'real' because people here share their actual experiences with exams and help you prepare - you still have to do the work though! :D
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."