Which is harder???

vanslamvanslam Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm all studied up to take the 2003 test but now I'm wondering if I should hold off and take the 2006 test. Is one harder then the other??

Thanks!!! :D

Comments

• Noe84Noe84 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well I heard the 2006 they up the score so passing would be a little harder than 2003. Plus the other 3 exams you have to choose among. IMO, I would just go after the 2003 if you need an A+ on your resume, like me I'm heading for a network engineer job so I'm not worry about A+ unless you'll be doing help desk or computer technician for the rest of your career.
    On to MCSA 2003.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    vanslam wrote:
    I'm all studied up to take the 2003 test but now I'm wondering if I should hold off and take the 2006 test. Is one harder then the other??

Thanks!!! :D

Exam difficulty is relative to ones experience. If you are prepared...schedule you exams and take them before the months end. If you happen to need a retake you have a bit of time.

If you think at this stage you now want to prep for the 2006 objectives...download the objectives and review the new additions...schedule those exams.

Don't invest too much energy into worrying about which to take. As of this post, you've already stated you've prepared for the 2003 objectives...so take those and move forward.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Noe84Noe84 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    For the 2003, better register before June 30, 2007.
    On to MCSA 2003.