Options

avarage time for 70-270

ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
hi i just started my mcse pesuit, and i wanted to know how hard and how much effort is take. the 270 is gonna be my first test from microsoft so if someone could tell me how long did it take to pass it so i can have an idea
If you stop getting better, you cease being good

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It depends on how much time you have, how good you are at comprehending the material, how hard you can focus, etc... Basically, "it all depends." I do an exam in about 5 weeks putting in about 30 hours of actual study time. So that's about 150 hours per exam for me. This includes reading 1-2 books, watching all the CBT Nuggets about 1-2 times (all of them before hitting the books and maybe review some after I finish the books for a refresher), and then going through the Transcenders and making sure I understand why I got a question correct/incorrect and why the incorrect answers are incorrect. Good luck to you and let us know how it goes for you. Don't hesitate to ask questions. :)
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
    thanks man...ill do my best....i like ur motto icon_cool.gif
    If you stop getting better, you cease being good
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Really depends on the person, their experience and a ton of other variables.

The 270 for me, took 1 book and a few practice exams. It might take someone else 2 books to read. It really just depends on the person.

I will tell you this however.... The Microsoft exam format takes at least 1 exam to get used to! Be prepared for long winded questions.

Good luck