Options

Intro & ICND

ramjet666ramjet666 Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
How do they compare, is ICND much harder to learn?

Is the test harder than Intro?

Like to hear from people who've been thru both.

Comments

• Options
    BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I thought INTRO was much easier than ICND...MUCH easier!

ICND was harder to learn, just because it was primarily all new material, whereas INTRO has a lot of overlap from Network+.
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • Options
    Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    vice versa for me. i find configuring routers much easier than remembering early INTRO stuff.
    but i'm weird like that. But you have to get the basics down in intro atleast.
    Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685
  • Options
    ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
    well the icnd is not only configuration be carefull about dat, make sure u understand all the topics that r cover on da test, and it is harder than intro, less questions and passing score is the same as the ccna 640-801 the best advice i can give u is to undestand all the topics, i spent 350 dlls on a lab that i really didnt needed, well da was just me, good luck
    If you stop getting better, you cease being good
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    In my experience the INTRO exam was significantly easier than the ICND. The material found in the INTRO is just that - very introductory.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    iprouteiproute Member Posts: 269
    Paul Boz wrote:
    In my experience the INTRO exam was significantly easier than the ICND. The material found in the INTRO is just that - very introductory.
    +1
    CCNP Progress
    ROUTE [X] :: SWITCH [X] :: TSHOOT [X]