Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!

viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
Just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!! :D
CCNP Security - DONE!
CCNP R&S - In Progress...
CCIE Security - Future...

Comments

• GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Thanx, and a happy thanksgiving to all as well. Just out of curiousity, is this just a U.S. holiday?
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Ooops, I think the site had a hiccup or something, it double posted for me, after giving me a bunch of errors.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Happy Thanksgiving Day to all!

It's a U.S. holiday--sanctioned by Congress to be a legal holiday. It commemorates the original Pilgrim's feast of thanksgiving and reminds us to do the same. But, anybody anywhere can be thankful--even without a holiday--so, other countries may have such a day too.

Some of what I'm thankful for is that I passed for 3 certs this year and got my first IT job!!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    WOO-HOO! TURKEY DAY TOMORROW. EVERYONE ENJOY!!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all too!

We don't have it in the Netherlands, but I think we should...
    Ghent wrote:
    Ooops, I think the site had a hiccup or something, it double posted for me, after giving me a bunch of errors.
    thanks for www.ev1servers.net Tech Support for fixing the problem :D (our mail server was causing some issues)