Options

Taking Network+ Tomorrow

KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Taking the exam tomorrow, any last minute tips? Thanks!!

Peace
Kejanard
www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mine had a lot of Fiber cabling questions. I recommend reviewing that the night before or the morning of the exam.

Good luck! icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck...

Dont forget to know your:
    -OSI and which devices and protocols operate at which layers of the OSI model.
    -Project 802 and all the specs
    -Ethernet and Networking topologies (2 different things)**
    -Take your time, you should do fine just dont fall sleep in the exam.

You better score 900!!!....and when you get it look at the score report and pretend its MS 70-291..lol
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.
  • Options
    resourcesresources Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck man . Dont be nervous go there and tell your self. Comptia get ready am coming to get you. Thats what i said before went into training room for the exams. Yes i passed
    A+ NETWORK+ MCP2000 MCP2003 (EC-COUNCIL) NSA CNST
  • Options
    KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the tips!! I will be scoring 900 tomorrow. I'm actually finishing up my studies tonight, and will be revising the technotes in the morning. I'm ready for the exam it will be a walk in the park.

Peace
    Kejanard
    www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle
  • Options
    kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Legend!!
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.
  • Options
    seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    I took the last version of the test.

One of the major parts are the troubleshooting questions. Be sure when to use all the common network diagnostic tools:

ping
    tracert
    ipconfig
    winipcfg
    etc

other than that know your cable lengths/speeds and have a good general understanding of the osi model and common ports. BTW there used to be a very good ports quiz on this site If i were you i would check into it.