Options

going for the 4th time

floppydiskfloppydisk Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
Dear all,

1st attempt: 821 / 849
2nd attempt: 770 / 849
3rd attempt (today): 834 / 849

apparently not good enough to the Cisco standard....i'm not gonna give up....whatever it takes man if it needs me to do it 15 times i'll do it.....

S.O.B.......

Comments

• Options
    kadshahkadshah Member Posts: 388 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good for you! Good luck next time.

-k
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Good on you mate, its obvious you are a real hard learner, keep it up you are really close.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Is it one particular exam objective that's giving you trouble?
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    thats the sort of attitude that gets people places, good on you, best of luck :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    DeliriousDelirious Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    floppydisk wrote:
    Dear all,

1st attempt: 821 / 849
    2nd attempt: 770 / 849
    3rd attempt (today): 834 / 849

apparently not good enough to the Cisco standard....i'm not gonna give up....whatever it takes man if it needs me to do it 15 times i'll do it.....

S.O.B.......

Thats the right attitude!

I would check the objectives and see which area or areas your a little weak in.
  • Options
    StoticStotic Member Posts: 248
    Is it out of 849, or are you putting that there because it's the required pass score?
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What have you used to study?

Did you just not expect the questions you got or something?

It seems like you are very close. I got to hand it to you for not getting discouraged and giving up. Anyways good luck man. Keep at it!
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Don't worry, man, you'll get it. Hell, who knows, maybe you and I will be CCNA's on the same day? Hit those books, get some face-time with the routers or some good simulators, and you'll see that 849+ in no time.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    Noe84Noe84 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey, I feel your pain, trust me. I'll be going for my CCNA by the end of June. It will be my third attempt. Right now I'm rereading everything from the Sybex CCNA study guide 5th edition and I have RouterSim CCNA Network Visualizer v5 to practice on. Getting a lot of experience with simulators saves some money also. Switch around books, don't just read on 1, I have 3 CCNA books, the Sybex is my latest one which gives me up to date information that I didn't even know when reading my old Cisco Press books. The cisco press book is alot of information because it prepares me for the network+ also but I like the Sybex because it focuses on the exam objective rather to much information will clog your brain.

The only problem is that I don't work so my mother supports me for the time being, which is really tough having to explain to her you failed twice and she doesn't understand English or how important CCNA is to me :P
    On to MCSA 2003.
  • Options
    MrBogsMrBogs Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi!! everybody i read all your message and i feel somewhat ashamed of myself not only that but also afraid that i will not passed the exam.. I ned to pass this CCNA exam.. I dont have money to pay for the exam.. and i work hard right now same time studying to pass the exam, i work to earn money for the entrance pay and right now im afraid to failed. Hope all of you support me for this CCNA exam.. I will take the exam for sure this coming OCT or NOV. im still working now for a payments that required on the exam..

help and support me all of you brother and sister.. Thank you.