Options

CompTIA "publish certification" not working?

I've tried this to 3 different emails and I never receive the email.

I was just curious what it says. Has anyone had this problem or gotten it to work correctly?

Comments

• Options
    timharpurtimharpur Inactive Imported Users Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've published my certifications three times (successfully). The recipient recieves an e-mail directing them to CompTIA, where they are shown your completed certification status (not scores.... just which ones you're certified in). This way they can verify directly from CompTIA that you are actually certified in what you say.
  • Options
    matts5074matts5074 Member Posts: 148
    timharpur wrote:
    I've published my certifications three times (successfully). The recipient recieves an e-mail directing them to CompTIA, where they are shown your completed certification status (not scores.... just which ones you're certified in). This way they can verify directly from CompTIA that you are actually certified in what you say.

Hmm

Well I tried it to 2 of my email addresses (same server) and I didn't receive anything. I tried it to 4 other email addresses and none of the recipients received them. I don't actually NEED it at this time I was just curious what it would look like when I did. Good thing I don't eh? icon_eek.gif

I guess I should open a "Incident" with CompTIA?