Options

ICND called off due to rain

emsrescueemsrescue Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
Had to cancel my ICND exam today as the city centre is under 2 feet of water and no one can get in icon_mad.gif

After having the exam rescheduled twice due to network problems, it could be under 6 feet of water. I would just swim there!

A bit frustrated now as I have to wait until wednesday afternoon to take the exam.

Jon

Comments

• Options
    mattiplermattipler Member Posts: 175
    LOL! That's rough mate. Called off 3 times!!! Someone "up there" must have it in for you! :D

Still, gives you an opportunity to hammered your weaker area's.

Good luck.
    Matt of England
  • Options
    mattiplermattipler Member Posts: 175
    Where abouts in South Yorkshire you from Emsrescue? I'm originally from Sheffield... Owls all the way! :D
    Matt of England
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    icon_eek.gif Sorry to hear the third time wasn't a charm. It'll be Wednesday in no time, good luck with the exam and the external factors!
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    LOL ouch, sorry bout that mate. Us Brits have a hard time convincing the rest of the world it doesnt always rain here, although with stories like this its near impossible icon_redface.gif

Good luck!
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    emsrescueemsrescue Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Where abouts in South Yorkshire you from

Currently in Barnsley but originally from York.

Jon
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    hey fellow brits, i am originally from barnsley and now in blackpool, hoping to move back there in the autumn as there is more work in leeds and sheffield
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops