Options

Passed Network+

KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed the Network+ scored 641. My focus is now the MCSA and I-net+.

Peace
Kejanard
www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle

Comments

• Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Very cool, congratulations. What MCSA exam are you taking first? And, if I can make a recommendation, go for 70-620 instead of 70-270 for your desktop operating system exam, since the Vista exam is applicable towards the next generation of Microsoft certifications as well as the MCSA and MCSE; while the XP exam doesn't apply to the new MCITP.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Actually I only have the 70-290 and 70-291 to take. I took Windows 2000 Professional and did the MCDST as an elective back in 2005. I had taken a break from certifications for a year just making my comeback, with the A+ and Network+. I'm once again feeling the certification spirit. icon_cool.gif

Peace!
    Kejanard
    www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass Kejanard! icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Kejanard wrote:
    Actually I only have the 70-290 and 70-291 to take. I took Windows 2000 Professional and did the MCDST as an elective back in 2005. I had taken a break from certifications for a year just making my comeback, with the A+ and Network+. I'm once again feeling the certification spirit. icon_cool.gif

Peace!

I hear that, sometimes the push for certs and new learning wears you out. Good to have you back from the break, and we'll be looking forward to seeing more of these "I passed. . ." postings from you.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats buddy!!..now you and I can prepare for 70-290..and then double team on the "beast"!!
    You are moving pretty well keep it up.
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats...good luck on 290 and 291!
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! :D
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    resourcesresources Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations man. Have a Rest now. I passed 70-291 exams last week so i must say to you it needs good practise. But once you learn it you will do it just fine. I had gave exams on 2004 mcp2000 server and i also own A+ NET+ do you think mcp 2000 will count as elective for MCSA?
    I know that a+ net+ count as 1 elective so i need 2 more exams to get mcsa. Does mcp2000 count as elective?
    A+ NETWORK+ MCP2000 MCP2003 (EC-COUNCIL) NSA CNST
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    nasunasu Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    how was the exam? how much time did u need to prepare for it ? thanks
  • Options
    eleguaelegua Member Posts: 282